You are guaranteed to pass your professional tests using the Testking preparation tools. Testking practice questioned and answers are so powerful that we guarantee that you will pass your next exam after training with our exclusive content.
- Over 10 years experience
Incredible 99.3% Pass Rate 3218 Questions and Answers 24/7 Support 108 Preparation Labs 34 Professional Exam Content Writers 97,902 satisfied customers 3390 FREE demo downloads available 2 weeks of preparation before you can pass your exam 78 percent more cost effective than traditional training
Testking preparation tool helps you to pass Professional Exam with 100% success guarantee. Authentic Questions and Answers provided with surety that you would pass your exam. Success with Testking - Anytime!
Contact our Customer Support
|SSCP IT Exams|
|SSCP - System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)|
SSCP (Systems Security Certified Practitioner) certification by ISC is a worldwide reckoned recognition of IT professionals. This entry level certification is ideal for individuals looking to enhance their current IT knowledge or to individuals considering launching their career in IT. The certification adds a layer of security in your existing IT career.
Who can do this Certification
This certification helps those IT professionals already working in or working to achieve positions like of network security engineer, system analyst, security architect, application programmer, systems administrator, information systems auditor, security administrator, network administrator, security consultant or specialist, information assurance technician, database administrator and business unit representative.
SSCP designation from ISC is the best entry level certification to start your IT career with and you only need a year experience for the certification. The certification benefits candidates by ensuring that they constantly keep monitoring systems for safeguarding the systems against malicious security threats and disseminating knowledge on how to apply security tools, concepts and procedures for response to security incident.
The associated exam of the ISC SSCP is SSCP II .
Candidates will need status of an associate of (ISC) 2. This status is provided to those having knowledge in the areas of key importance in industry concepts but do not have the required experience of work. A candidate can take SSCP certification and subscribe to the Code of Ethics of (ISC) 2 but the credential will be given after acquiring the required year of professional experience and provided proof and endorsement by any member in (ISC) 2 with a good standing. Candidates will have two years of tie after passing the certification exam to acquire the one year professional experience needed. For a good standing candidates must submit USD 35 annually as AMF ( Annual Maintenance Fee) and ten credits of CPE ( Continuing Professional Education) every year.
The SSCP certification exam from ISC consists of seven domains: Access Control, Security Administration and Operations, Risk, Recovery and response, Analysis and Monitoring, Cryptography, Networks and communications and Malicious activity and code.
The SSCP certification exam from ISC covers the following seven domains:
- Access Controls: Contains materials about standards, Procedures and Policies defining users identity, their ability, nature of information and resources users can access and the operations that they can run on a system. Sub-heads include: Cloud Computing. Control Concepts Access, Authentication mechanisms, Identity Management, Trust Architectures of Internetwork and Logical Access Controls (both subjects and objects)
- Security Administration and operations: This domain includes questions regarding knowledge on identifying assets’ information and documentation of standards, procedures, guidelines and policies ensuring availability, integrity and confidentiality. Sub-heads include: Change Management, Code Ethics, Security Administration, Code of Ethics, Security Concepts, Security Assistance and Evaluation, Data Management Policies, Endpoint Device Security, Awareness Education in Security and infrastructure of Information Communication Technology.
- Analysis and Monitoring: This particular domain deals with access in agreement with specific criteria of IT and with determination of system implementation. Defined IT criteria include gathering information for identifying and giving response to security threats or events. Subheads include: Constant Monitoring and Analysing monitoring results.
- Risk, Recovery and Response: This domain contains reviewing, analysing and implementing essential processes for the control, measurement and identification of loss related to unplanned and adverse events.
Sub-heads include: DRP (Disaster Recovery Plan), BCP (Business Continuity Plan), Security Assessment Activities, Analysis of Incident Handling and Process of Risk Management.
- Cryptography: This domain includes materials about techniques to protect information of its non-repudiation and authenticity, integrity, confidentiality and recovering information that are encrypted to their original form. Sub-heads include: Secure Protocols, Key Management and Certificate and requirements of Cryptography and Concepts.
- Networks and Communications: This domain holds materials regarding transmission techniques and methods, network structure, security measure for operating networks of public and private communication and transport formats. Sub-heads include: Firewalls and proxies, Cellular technologies and Wireless, Telecommunications, Remote Access and Networks.
- Malicious Activity and Code: This domain includes techniques of prevention and countermeasures to deal with logic bombs. Trojan horses, Viruses, worms and other forms of related damaging codes built intentionally. Sub-heads include: Malicious Activity, Malicious Code, Countermeasures for Malicious Activity and Countermeasure for Malicious Code.
The skills that the exam checks in you is the ability to understand the network and communication transmission technique ad side by side your ability to review as well as analyze the processes for the identification of the unwanted events or malicious effect in the network .
The skill that you will enhance after this certification is that you will be much expert in networking and communication structure and apart from that monitoring the malicious activities and codes become your expertise as well.
There are 125 multiple questions asked whose full marks is 1000 and you will have 3 hours to submit it .The pass marks for this exam is 700.If you fail in this exam you will have to re-pay and wait for next period of exam to go through.
Validity of Certification
The certification after acquiring with all required credentials is valid for three years and recertification is necessary each three years. After the certification it has been found that three out of five respondents’ have reported huge salary increase and position upping.
SSCP certification from (ISC)2 Is the best in entry level certification for IT enthusiasts as well as professionals. This top rated certification will not only help you launch a career In IT but also help you maintain and heightened the level of your proficiency in your current IT skills.